POSITION DESCRIPTION: FOREIGN ASSOCIATE
Work closely with the Managing Director and Senior Associates, coordinates with Senior Associates to organize legal actions, manages legal team, communicate with clients, drafts, reviews, and finalizes work product.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conducts legal research.
- Provides legal analysis.
- Manages legal team.
- Writes, edits, and finalizes reports, opinions, articles, and other documents.
- Other responsibilities as required.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Licensed to practice law in a foreign jurisdiction, and in good standing.
At least two years post qualification experience at a law firm in a foreign jurisdiction.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Legal research.
- Legal writing and analysis.
- Knowledge of the laws, legal system, and legal practice in the foreign jurisdiction.
- Familiarity with modern office software, including Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook, or similar.
- English language proficiency.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.