POSITION DESCRIPTION: MONGOLIAN ASSOCIATE
Conducts legal research and prepares research reports; provides assistance to clients with regard to legal compliance and administrative regulations; communicates directly with administrative and regulatory agencies on behalf clients; provides legal analysis of client issues, and participates in the representation of clients before court.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Provides analysis of the law and legal issues.
- Conducts legal research concerning a variety of legal issues.
- Coordinates and prepares legal opinions, research reports, legal articles, and other documents.
- Coordinates and conducts due diligence research as regards Mongolian corporations.
- Assists clients with legal entity formation in Mongolia.
- Translates documents from the Mongolia to the English language and vice-versa.
- Other responsibilities as required.
MINIMUM JOB REQUIREMENTS:
Licensed to practice law in Mongolia, in good standing.
Entry level to four years post qualification experience.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES REQUIRED
- Legal research.
- Legal writing and analysis.
- Knowledge of the Mongolian legal and political system.
- Familiarity with modern office software, including Microsoft Office Suite and Outlook, or similar.
- English language proficiency.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.